Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Airplane travel is nature’s way of making you look like your passport photo

Just landed in Oslo, breathing Norwegian air and eating my lunch. It's been a long time since I was in Norway and honestly it's always good to be here (free wifi in airport). I'll hang out here for the next few days before I'm off to Tallinn for a good couple of days to see my family, friends and get a taste of estonian life. There is also a running race in my schedule, where I'll try to keep some of my Estonian friends behind me. By the way, unfortunately the Copenhagen marathon is not in my plan any more due to my studies. I have been training quite well last 2 weeks (ca 7 hours per week) after I got rid of fatique caused by iron deficency and we struggled with fitting the marathon into my schedule, but couldnt make it work. After all, I hope to find some other challenges and make it happen! But now it's time to enjoy my time in Norway and practice my norwegian. So stoked!

No comments: