Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy easter everyone!

Another crazy busy week. Just landed in Copenhagen, before heading to Aarhus tomorrow. Here is what I was up to for the last 4 weeks. 
After short weekend break with my siblings in Copenhagen at the end of March I returned to Aarhus to write the 3 week assignment. Started early, finished late and I tried to kill less time on other activities. I realized that finishing assignment is one of the best thing I have ever done. Handed in my paper and headed back to Copenhagen right away, where I flew to Tallinn 2 days later. Once there, I received a warm welcome home from family and friends. I had a great week ahead (or 5 days to be exact). Who can go there and not go to sauna, eat the best barbecue or spend a day or two in countryside? Not me. I almost forgot that most shopping centers and supermarkets remain open over the Easter weekend and some of them are open even until 22 on Good Friday. Easter means good business, I guess. 
Anyway, family breakfast, smooth flight, not too many tourists and nice weather added a great bonus to finish off the Easter break today. Will try to get my brain back on track soon to make the last weeks of school count. Happy easter!





No comments: