Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Challenge is to change the system more than it changes you

Every single Wednesday I train gymnastics with other local ski club members. Frankly, it's pretty fun way to kill late hours, being active and improve social skills. It's hard to be creative while running or cycling, but certainly not when doing gymnastics. And that's exactly why I never get rid of gymnastics ..or is it because I do gymnastics only once a week!?
It should be clear that combination of workouts is diverse in my life (skiing, running, cycling, gymnastics, swimming et cetera). Training in this kinda system is something which keep my mind and body motivated. Seems like every day is various and full of surprises. My recommendations- build up your own training system with plenty of difference workouts and improve your body functionality. Which means that you can handle challenges more easily and successfully.

A couple of weeks ago I found myself being faced with a new challenge- to jump onto a fit ball and keep balance. Without any experiences before I didn't know what to expect. I was ready to spend hours to overcome it. But most of all I just wanted to try it ...and surprisingly it took 5 minutes for me. Here it is:

   

No comments: